Saturday, January 10, 2009

Maubanin in United States

My name is Xandro V. Deligente. I was born in Mauban,Quezon Philippines on December 27, 1972. I am the third children of Mr. and Mrs. Mario Deligente. My parents are both government employees. My mother was a teacher; she teached in Mauban South Elementary School. My mother passed away on April 1992. My father is a retired employee in Municipal of Mauban, Quezon. He retired two years ago and he wants to spend most of his time in our home town in Mauban Quezon.

I've been living in the United States more than twelve years now. I stayed in my aunt house for five years here in Brooklyn, NY. When I got married I moved to my in-laws residence in Jamaica, Queens. We move to Staten Island , New York on December of 2005, it is very convenient for my wife and I here in Staten Island, New York. My favorite Sports are Basketball, Baseball, and Tennis. My hobbies are Internet, Computer Programming, cooking, books and many more. My favorite tv show, well I don't know what is my favorite tv show; I guess its cartoons specially Tom and Jerry.

I went to Mauban South Elementary School in Mauban, Quezon. I graduated on March 1985. In high school I went to Quezon National School Of Arts and Trade. I graduate high school on April 1989 and I am the 7th honor of class 1989. After my high school I went to Manila to pursue my college degree. I decided to go to Technological Institute of the Philippines located in Cubao, Quezon City. I graduated on April of 1991 with an Associate Degree in Engineering. On September of 1998 I decided to go to St.Johns University which is located in Jamaica,Queens New York. I graduated in St. Johns University on May, 19, 2002 with B.S. degree in Computer Science.

I have one sister and two brothers. My sister name is Christine Kho. She is married to Arnold Kho. The Kho's couple has one daugther, her name is Kate Kho. The couple are living in United Kingdom. My sister graduated with B.S. degree in Nursing. She currently working in United Kingdom together with her husband. My older brother name is Nicanor Harold L. Deligente. He graduated with a B.S. degree in Architecture. He married to Joy San Buenaventura, who has a B.S. degree in Civil Engineer. My brother worked in Dubai for two years and his family currently residing in Novaliches Quezon City Philippines. My youngest brother name is Czardo L. Deligente. He has an Associate degree in Marine Engineering. He is currently working in Zozima company base in Zwitzerland.He just got married this May 8, 2006 to Adele Penaojas.

Reprint from
http://www.deligente.com/xvd1.html

Seldom i found a Maubanin in the internet. So he deserve to be called as one of the successful Maubanin. I mean they run they own site or blog and not friends, myspace, youtube etc. By the way the younger Deligente is my elementary classmate way back in Mauban South Elementary School. He is my partner in a local game know as SIPAAN. We do that game every afternoon only stop when one of the classmate was rush to hospital. Both brothers are basketball fanatics as they became team competitor in basketball league in Daungan where i used to play in Central Team.

2 comments:

Hi.. Xandro, maaaring di mo ako kilala pero kilala kita dahil sa Trade (Q.N.S.A.T.) din ako nag-graduate ng High School batch 1987 and beside your Eldest brother Nicanor Harold Deligente, was my classmate when we were taking in Technical Education Major in Drafting same school at sabay-sabay kaming nag-graduate ng kuya mo batch 1989 where in, Im the Artist of " THE RIDGE " (Q.N.S.A.T Official Publication) during that time. Nice to know you that you are one of the successful Maubanin residing in America. Kilala ako ng Kuya Harold mo o Siguro kilala mo rin ako sa mukha pagnakita in person. My name
is Charlie Remoroza Llanera taga Brgy. Sadsaran, Dulo.. I've finished my college here in Manila B.S. in Fine Arts major in Advertising and Im staying here in Pasig with my family for almost 15 years. at nasabi ko mo nga na nandito pala ang kuya mo sa Novaliches. Hope na Magkakita kami at magkakumustahan man lang sa pamamagitan mo o nitong comment ko sa yo. My email add. is crllanera@yahoo.com.. GOODLUCK Xandro! k eep up in touch with Maubanin! God Bless You with your Family...

CHARLIE R. LLANERA

Blogger Charlz said...

Hi.. Xandro, maaaring di mo ako kilala pero kilala kita dahil sa Trade (Q.N.S.A.T.) din ako nag-graduate ng High School batch 1987 and beside your Eldest brother Nicanor Harold Deligente, was my classmate when we were taking in Technical Education Major in Drafting same school at sabay-sabay kaming nag-graduate ng kuya mo batch 1989 where in, Im the Artist of " THE RIDGE " (Q.N.S.A.T Official Publication) during that time. Nice to know you that you are one of the successful Maubanin residing in America. Kilala ako ng Kuya Harold mo o Siguro kilala mo rin ako sa mukha pagnakita in person. My name
is Charlie Remoroza Llanera taga Brgy. Sadsaran, Dulo.. I've finished my college here in Manila B.S. in Fine Arts major in Advertising and Im staying here in Pasig with my family for almost 15 years. at nasabi ko mo nga na nandito pala ang kuya mo sa Novaliches. Hope na Magkakita kami at magkakumustahan man lang sa pamamagitan mo o nitong comment ko sa yo. My email add. is crllanera@yahoo.com.. GOODLUCK Xandro! k eep up in touch with Maubanin! God Bless You with your Family...

CHARLIE R. LLANERA