Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our Hardworking Mother



Lola Siony is becoming Lola again with her youngest daughter. She is assisting Jena in pinning the gift from wedding visitors. Well my focus here is our loving mother for she is no doubt the best mother for us. Even she do not have sleep and really tired, if you ask for help she will stand and stay in your side. That is our certified WONDER MOM.

For this, i dedicate a short poem for her

Everything Mom
How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.
How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.
I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.


--------------------------------------
Philippines call center company is always there assisting us in all technical and other support.

0 comments: