Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mauban Can Compete to the best


I have been in Mactan Island of the famous Shangrila Hotel, I have been in
Tambuli Beach Resorts in Lapu Lapu City, Cebu Province. I have been in Ormoc City all the way to Bicol of the famous mayon volcano. I have been in Mistique Siquijor Island. Sa Maniwala kayo sa hindi mistique talaga siya. Huwag kang pupunta ng mag-isa baka hindi kana makauwi ng single or sa pamilya mo. (joke lang) I have been on bohol, touring the island for 48 hours. I have been to Malapascua Island, the boracay of Cebu. And gosh ang lalaki ng mga foreigner's "?". Ang sarap dun pare. Sure ko maeenjoy ka hindi lang sa island pati na rin sa mga foreign visitors he he he. Well my point is our beloved town Mauban specially the Cagbalete Island can compete.. Magtayo kalang ng mga similar hotel and restaurant. Night life bars etc etc etc.
Kaya niyang maging world class. Diba picture pa lang world class na

___________
Posted for Singapore Jobs


4 comments:

hei!

just got received your message today..

i added you up in my blogroll already.

thankful nga ako, napansin nyo ito... though, di naman ako taga-quezon

is this a group blog?

Sorry ngayon ko lang nakita ang message mo.

Anong title ng blog mo and exact URL

Toplatsi
Ang hirap mag comment sa blog mo.
Hindi yata pwede ang template sa mabagal ng internet

Love the island. What island is that? does it cater divers?



Cheers from the Philippines Call center