Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nasan na ba ang mga Maubanin ngayon


I just visited our town last Christmas. To my disappointment, i did not find my high school friend neither my gang. I stay in my tambayan (basketball court, church ni St Bounaventure,) for an hour yet i find no one. The most hurting is that i could not recognized the town dweller anymore. How many years since i left this dear town? I think after high school and some some short visits during yuletide season. The longest is when i started working (after college of couse) that is 1997 until now 2007, i seldom visit my hometown. Gosh our town is like a gosh town to me. I am sorry to compare it with other places that i visited like, Baguio, Bicol, Negros, Bohol, Cebu, Samar (like our town its primitive too) and the mystique Siquijor.

Where are the original Maubanin now. How are you doing people because i missed the old town and the old people.
my friendster
my business site
my school site
my work blog
my organization site
my portfolio

0 comments: